C. Dale Quisenberry
Houston Intellectual Property Litigation: Attorney Dale Quisenberry
Dale Quisenberry is a founding partner of PQE. He has over 25 years’ experience in intellectual property law, with an emphasis on litigation of patent and other IP disputes such as trademark, trade dress, unfair competition and copyright claims. He has extensive experience litigating patent infringement lawsuits in the Eastern District of Texas. Dale is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and is experienced in protecting inventions and trademark rights in the USPTO. He is also experienced in rendering infringement and validity opinions, licensing and technology transfer, client counseling, mediation, and resolution of complex business disputes and registering copyrights.
In addition to representing both plaintiffs and defendants on an hourly basis, a portion of Dale’s practice is in the area of contingency patent and IP lawsuits. Over the years, Dale and his partners at the firm have been instrumental in obtaining numerous multi-million-dollar recoveries for clients. Dale has experience in a wide variety of technologies, such as cell phones, cosmetics, oil field equipment, medical devices, navigation products, traffic and mapping, smart home applications, chemicals, gift and phone cards, weather systems, chip layout design, computer accessories, health care systems, software inventions and photograph copyrights.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 1992
- 1990 studied law in England at Oxford University, Queen’s College.
- University of Missouri, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 1987
Prior Professional Experience:
- Goldstein & Polasek (formerly Tobor & Goldstein)
- Dorman & Gilbert
- Texas Bar
- Oklahoma Bar
- United States Courts of Appeal for the Federal and Tenth Circuits
- Numerous federal district courts, including Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- ABA Intellectual Property Law Section